Fri 26th February


Someone is having another go at poor old DVS in the local media. No prizes for guessing who it is though.
 
Apparently we’ve gone and loaned Colin Cramb of Bristol City and I’m informed that he’s a striker. A bit of a surprise is this one. Now had I been Uncle Ray then I’d be pushing like hell for a midfielder because Bjarne is being carried along by Deano at the moment and the loss of Porter leaves Wayne Thomas as the only ready made replacement for this position. On the other hand who am I to question the wisdom of Uncle Ray ? 
 
Notts County tomorrow and a visit to a very unhappy hunting ground. Meadow Lane has only yielded one positive result for the mighty Saddlers in all the visits I’ve made but I suppose it was the important one. Semi final’s of the play off’s are fairly important games and the David Kelly inspired Saddlers came back from an early deficit to win 3 - 1. Kelly twice and the Shakespeare with the other on a very hot Sunday afternoon. Happy times. 
 
We really could do with a win tomorrow but following the positive result on Tuesday night a point would probably suffice.