Fri 5th February


We make our first visit to the Madjeski Stadium tomorrow and with a name like that Darko will probably feel a little more at home.  The Bonser Stadium doesn’t have the same ring, but the Bonser philosophy tends to get an airing every now and then. Unfortunately.
 
In reality we have to take something from tomorrow's game and to be honest I don’t really fancy us.  With Fulham and Preston beating anything in sight and Bournemouth, Gillingham and Man City closing in on us we can’t afford to lose this one. 
 
I know I’m a pessimist but we’ve been here before. I realise I should have more faith but this is Walsall I’m talking about. The bad feelings aren’t going to go away though. Apart from Richard Green we should be at full strength tomorrow assuming that Uncle Ray doesn’t do something daft like selecting Porter on the bench.