Mon 22nd February


Tomorrow night offers a trip to Northampton assuming that I can arrange a replacement ticket. The Dragon, usually such a reliable and sensible bird, recently decided to clear out all the bits of rubbish that I leave lying around the house and in seeing the date on tomorrow night’s ticket as 15-01-99 she decided to bin it.  

The only problem being the match on that date was postponed and re-arranged for tomorrow night.  To say I flipped would be an understatement. As for the game we should know what to expect.  Direct, Direct, Direct to paraphrase the PM. 
 
We usually capitulate under the type of pressure that route one imposes but I reckon Rambo, Ada,  Deano and Wacka will really be looking forward to righting a few wrongs tomorrow night.  I reckon we could win this one but also fear the worst, so I’d probably take a point if it was offered. However I’d really love to roll these fuckers over.